Saturday, November 28, 2015

Looking Back....

We were looking through old pictures today and found this from a few years ago. This is a phonics game that we found at our local dollar store. Many of us don't think to check dollar stores for materials, but over the years, we've found some really great steals from our local dollar stores.


Not only did we forget about having these pictures, but we realized how much we've all grown up over the years. As for me, I realized that yes, I've had some days where, I didn't think I could homeschool my children once they got older, but as you can tell that's possible because we are still going strong. Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but definitely worth it!


Our oldest has graduated and off to college soon, we now approaching our next year with 8th, 6th, 5th, 4th graders. So, yes it's definitely challenging, and yet priceless to know that your children reaching their full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment